A tankless water heater is a unit which typically mounts on a wall of your home. Some models are meant for outdoor mounting while others can be indoors. Compact in size, they make great space saving alternatives to the traditional water heater. They are available as either gas or electric models and can deliver anywhere from 4 to over 6 gallons per minute of hot water to your home. Some units can shave off 50% on you annual water bill. You can buy a model which will heat up just one sink in your home or the entire hot water supply for your house. Most Glendora tankless water heater units can replace the current water heater you own.
Many older Glendora households use the traditional gallon water heater in order to supply hot water for their household. However, with the availability of the tankless water heater, some consumers might want to consider switching over. Here are some of the advantages of tankless over a gallon water heater:
- Compact size allows greater flexibility in a space saving unit.
- The tankless water heater is available as a gas or electric model, depending on your household needs.
- You have the flexibility of purchasing a smaller, less expensive unit to heat just a sink or a larger one in order to heat multiple fixtures in your household.
- Some units allow for a great deal of costs savings in your utility bill.
If your looking for a Glendora plumber that can meet and exceed these
standards, please call us today at
(323) 933-6504 or complete our online request form.