Your piece of mind is important to us at TV Plumbing. That's why we only use the highest quality of drain cleaning equipment and supplies.
Our experienced Los Angeles plumbing contractors are professional technicians who can analyze and troubleshoot any drain problem you might be experiencing in your Los Angeles home.
Drain Line Facts:
- Many people do not know that your kitchen sink and laundry drains are connected in multiple places and what happens in one, can affect the other.
- Your toilet, sink, and tub all share the same drain. If you have a line blockage and not a fixture blockage it could affect more than one of them.
- If you have something go down your kitchen or your bathroom sink drain such as a ring or a small toy, all is not automatically lost. Immediately turn all water off. Put a bucket under the drain pipe big enough to catch about a half gallon of water. Unscrew the two joint nuts near the bottom of the "J" trap. Your missing item should still be in there.
- Do not use acid-based products to clear grease clogs in your sink drains. They will at best melt the grease and it will just re-solidify farther down the line. A bleach based product or a product that will change the grease into CO2 + water are far superior. Plus they are also much safer to keep under the sink with small children and pets around.
TV Plumbing offers the best all-around Los Angeles drain cleaning services, providing performance, durability, and maneuverability demanded by our customers. We value your complete satisfaction.
Drain Cleaning in Los Angeles, CA
- Drain Clog Removal
- Video Pipe Inspections
- Pipe Cleaning
- Drain and Pipe Maintenance